MW Advertising is a growing media services company in the traditional and digital space. We represent and partner with some of the most well known domestic and international publishers, networks and platforms including The Seattle Times, seattletimes.com, Globelite Travel Marketing, Adprime Media, Travora Media, Quantcast, Collective Roll (and more) positioning their products and brand closer to their advertising clients. We dedicate ourselves to understanding the changing landscape of media in a fast-evolving industry while embracing new technology and ideas. Advertisers and agencies benefit by having a local point of contact that provides a wide range of media expertise, and brings exciting and innovative custom marketing solutions to the table.
We are currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Intern to complement our Vancouver office. We are looking for someone who passionately pursues success, works hard and shows as much commitment as they do skill. The standout candidate will be working with the team to manage existing accounts and assist in the development of new business.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A college or university graduate in marketing, business or related discipline
- Additional courses/training in the area of digital media, a plus
- Computer competent with Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT)
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to take initiative and shows a strong ability to work unsupervised
- Outstanding organizational skills, with keen attention to detail
- Driven to take responsibility for assigned tasks
- Positive attitude, eager to learn!
What we offer:
- An opportunity to learn or develop your media knowledge and acquire the experience needed to be successful in the job market
- Offer a valuable bridge between the world of school and the workforce
- Help provide networking opportunities
- An exciting and creative employment culture
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the sales team in prospecting new leads
- Ongoing organization, maintenance, monitoring and optimization of media campaigns
- Supporting the tracking, evaluation and reporting on media campaigns
- Leverage the multiple products that MW Advertising represents to assist in the development of innovative, campaign solutions for clients.
- Manage process and procedures for tracking sales and accurate and timely invoicing.
- Completing other projects as assigned
This is a 3 month, full- or part-time internship position.
If you are interested in joining the MW Advertising team, please send a cover letter, resume, and link to your LinkedIn profile.
Indeed - 12 months ago