Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Our client is the premier outpatient provider of both diagnostic imaging and image guided procedures in Alberta, with clinic sites in the Edmonton and Calgary metro areas. The company offers a comprehensive range of services including MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Mammography, Xray, Bone Density, GI Fluoroscopy, image guided biopsies, and sophisticated pain management procedures
We are currently hiring full-time permanent and part-time Diagnostic Medical Sonographers for several clinic locations in and around Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA. This is an opportunity to be part of a highly successful, growing, and dynamic environment that also offers excellent compensation and benefits.
What we offer:
- Relocation allowance and industry leading salary
- Hourly pay rate typically 5-12% above union grid
- Fair, transparent, and consistent pay structure based on experience, skill set, and responsibilities
- Vacation equal to or better than the union agreement at all levels of experience
- RRSP contribution matching
- Outstanding medical/dental with 100% coverage
- Professional dues reimbursement
- Generous conference / CME support
- Tuition reimbursement, relocation allowance, and signing bonuses available.
Education: Candidates MUST HAVE certification as follows:
- Graduate of an accredited sonography program as determined by the CMA or CAAHEP;
- CARDUP credentials as a CRGS preferred (in CANADA)
- Will also consider outstanding candidates with ARDMS credentials as an RDMS (in the USA);
- Sonography Canada membership
Demonstration of Skills and Abilities
- English fluency, written and spoken
- Basic computer literacy including Windows and Outlook
- Physical and mental strength and conditioning required to be a sonographer
- Learn and apply policies and procedures to daily work life
We are looking for career professionals that are:
- Good natured people who will treat our patients with compassion and respect;
- Conscientious people who are consistent, thorough, and punctual in their work;
- Intelligent people who can readily adapt their scanning approach to different patients and clinical situations;
- Ethical people who apply good judgment and common sense in how they conduct themselves;
- Team players who don't necessarily expect something in return for helping out a co-worker;
- Great communicators!
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
MVP Talent Corp is a specialised Recruitment Agency matching top talent with leading edge employers.