We are currently recruiting for intermediate to senior software developers for many positions using a variety of different languages such as Java, C#.net and LabVIEW (used in for instrumentation and control system development). This is development of web-based applications not web sites. Candidates will work on both server-side as well as UI and will work with the most current tools and technologies. Current team size is approximately 16+ members and soon growing to approximately 25.
Must Have Skills:
- 4-5 years of developing Java web-based applications (NOT website development).
- Experience with any OO language such as Java, C#.net
- Willing to learn new languages (like LabVIEW). Fast learner of technical stuff!
- Scrum, Agile
- Fluent English speaking skills
- Experience with databases and reporting tools (oracle and SQL Server, Linux OS)
- Experience with additional languages such as PHP, Ruby, C# .net.
- Background in Instrumentation, Data Acquisition and control systems
The company, which has a 20 year-long and stable history, has been integrating software and hardware instrumentation systems for data measurement, automation and control. Working hours are flexible to fit with your busy life outside of work.
The company provides a challenging environment in which each employee is empowered to be innovative and creative to achieve goals. High value is placed on recruiting and maintaining a core
of highly skilled and positive people who thrive in a stimulating team oriented workplace
Please note we will consider candidates at the intermediate or senior level with skills that match our Must have and Nice-to-have’s listed above.
Multiple positions are available.
Positions are located in Calgary, Alberta. No relocation assistance is available, must have current legal working status for Canada. Please apply for immediate consideration.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
MVP Talent Corp is a specialised Recruitment Agency matching top talent with leading edge employers.