IT PROJECT Coordinator – Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Want to work for a Great company that truly values it’s employees? This is a highly respected oil and gas services company that offers a Corporate Culture second to none. The company offers significant opportunities to grow in a highly spirited and entrepreneurial environment. Employees are hired for their individualistic potential to achieve, are offered a supportive team environment and given every opportunity to succeed. We are looking for a Project Coordinator with Personality and with a background in software development, technology and for learning.
- 2-4 years of High Technology background, either as a software developer or a Business Analyst wanting to take the next step into Project Management.
- High energy, high initiative and highly entrepreneurial personality.
- Committed to life-long learning.
- Demonstrated history of success and significant achievement (academic and work history).
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent High Technology.
- Superb communication and inter-personal skills with a keen attitude for life.
- Experience liaising and communicating with related functional teams to address and solve business and engineering issues.
- Ability to be effective while simultaneously involved in multiple projects.
*Key Highlights of Duties*:
- Work with internal and external functional teams (such as Senior PM’s, Developers) to assist in delivering projects related to software development, hardware, integration, analytics and other key business areas.
- Conduct Business Analysis, GAP Analysis, requirements gathering, basic documentation, and assist managers with other duties as assigned.
- Assists in the process to evaluate and develop creative solutions to optimize products and technologies
- Assists with product testing
- Supports evaluation of performance of equipment in the field, resolution of problems and recommendation of improvements.
- Assists with providing or gathering information to be included in proposals, specifications and applications.
This is a great opportunity for a successful Junior Technology Professional to move their career into Project Management. The best fit is a person with boundless energy and enthusiasm for technology and for people; and who has a natural aptitude for leadership along with natural entrepreneurial flair. This is a busy and growing oil and gas services company with a long stable history, a strong balance sheet and a corporate culture of success and flexibility.
This is a permanent, full time JUNIOR role located in Calgary, Alberta, CANADA; candidates must be Canadian Citizens or have legal working status in Canada. Candidates from outside of Canada without legal Canadian working status will not be considered.
Indeed - 18 months ago
MVP Talent Corp is a specialised Recruitment Agency matching top talent with leading edge employers.