Functional Business Analyst - Oracle EBS Financials (AP Module)
Our client requires a Functional Business Analyst to support processes for Accounts Payable and project accounting relating to capital projects. *This is NOT a technical break-fix support role*, it is an IT role supporting users with business processes related to the accounting of Accounts Payable. We specifically need someone who has supported business users related to the accounting of Accounts Payable in the past - specifically in Oracle Financials (AP Module).
Examples of duties may include things like:
- Errors in the AP process such as putting payments in the correct Quarter, logging payments, application of discounts, proper payments terms, or anything else related to the AP Process.
- Ongoing maintenance and functionality
- Module processes and user access, and responsibility profiles
- Configuration changes and enhancements
- Identification and analysis of deficiencies, opportunities, and recommending solutions to maximize the effectiveness of assigned modules.
- Previous experience supporting users with business processes related to the accounting of Accounts Payable.
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience, with a strong accounting/business, and project management focus.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all enterprise business processes related to Accounts Payable and project accounting relating to capital projects.
- Implement, monitor, and enforce established enterprise business processes.
- Identify potential areas where existing business policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, and make recommendations where applicable.
- Maintain and disseminate enterprise expertise for assigned Oracle modules, including coordinating the development, editing, and maintenance of documented operating procedures and standards manuals.
- Assist in knowledge transfer and training of super-users to team members.
- Facilitate/participate in the development of functional specifications and testing strategies with enterprise super-users, and coordinate/verify user’s acceptance test results.
- Provide functional support to super-users, system administrators in the business units to ensure completion of processes and transactions.
- Perform troubleshooting with super-users, system administrator and technical team and resolve arising customer issues as necessary.
- Provide backup support to Fixed Business Analyst on International Financial Reporting Standards project (IFRS).
- Exposure to tools such as Oracle ADI, Oracle Discoverer, Golden/Toad and Oracle Metalink is desirable.
- Exposure to the development of functional specifications and testing strategies is desirable.
- Keen interest in technology and a willingness to learn and analyze ways to use technology to improve processes and reporting.
- Oracle E-Business Suite knowledge - AP Module.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
MVP Talent Corp is a specialised Recruitment Agency matching top talent with leading edge employers.