Junior Electronics Technician
MVP Talent Corp – Calgary, AB
Junior Electronics Technician (Must have a Diploma in Electronics Technology or Electrical Engineering Technology or similar)
Junior = 0 - 2 years of experience
Our client is an Oil and Gas Services Company. All candidates must currently reside in Calgary, Alberta.
* * Assist in the design of systems that integrate electrical and electronic components that support mechanical, hydraulic and electromechanical products and systems for the oil and gas service industry. Actively participate in design projects from concept through to manufacturing. Develop and execute testing specifications and methods. Additionally, provide engineering support for research projects.
* * Design, engineer and document the integration of electrical and electronic assemblies and components associated with oil field control and data acquisition systems. Maintain product and project documentation including specifications, drawings, assembly instructions, bill of materials, etc.
* * Interact with suppliers and customers to design safe and cost effective systems to meet customer needs.
* * Provide engineering support to engineering, manufacturing and customer support. Provide engineering information to be included in proposals, specifications and applications. Conduct training.
* * Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
* * Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
* * Assist with installations and operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
* * A Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology or Electronics.
* * Demonstrated ability for analyzing information, identifying requirements, developing action plans, and delivering recommendations.
* * Must speak perfect English with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* * Demonstrated experience using the Microsoft Office Suite.
* * Demonstrated flexibility to work in different areas of expertise, manage risks and safety appropriately, manage information, and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
* * Demonstrated effective decision making, results delivery, team building, and the ability to stay current with technology and innovation.