Our company is a progressive company using technology to acquire data and provide automated controls to the Oil and Gas industry. For more than 20 years, we have been integrating software and hardware instrumentation systems for data measurement, automation and control.
We provide a challenging environment in which each employee is empowered to be innovative and creative to achieve our goals. We place high value on recruiting and maintaining a core of highly skilled and positive people who thrive in a stimulating team oriented workplace. As a valued employee, you will be able to develop your career, while being rewarded by working in an enjoyable environment that promotes professional teamwork.
Must Have Skills (Qualifications Required):
- 4-5 years of Java technology (J2EE)
- Oracle or SQL Server
- Sound OO development methodology in an Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to be utilized both internally and externally.
- Strong technical ability with an aptitude for learning
- Willingness to learn new languages such as Labview
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software / Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Excellent understanding of real time embedded control system software development
- Experience with databases and reporting tools
- Experience with additional languages such as C# .net.
- Background in Data Acquisition and control systems
We are also very interested in database development skills and or one’s ability to build / manipulate database schemas.