Software Developer - Oil & Gas
MVP Talent Corp – Calgary, AB
Intermediate – Senior Level Developers – Oil and Gas Services – Calgary
.Net or Java Applications Developers – Our client offers significant career advancement and learning opportunities in a challenging and flexible work environment.
This market leader believes people will perform their best when employees are given a chance to make a meaningful contribution, without micro-management and are empowered.
MUST HAVE Skills: (preference given to Calgary-based candidates)
- 4-6 years of .Net or Server-side Java application development
- .Net or Java (J2EE)
- Willing to learn, aptitude for learning new languages and tools (Labview); flexible and accommodating personality.
- Eclipse (if applying as a java developer)
- Tomcat on Linux (if applying as a java developer)
- SQL based Databases, preferably Oracle
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, youthful passion for software development and eagerness to get ahead / learn and build your development career.
- Candidates must live in Calgary, Alberta
Nice to have skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software / Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Background in Instrumentation
- Experience with additional languages such as Labview, C/C++, Assembler
Scope of responsibility
- Meet project timelines for expected deliverables
- Responsible for specific software modules including design, development and testing
Indeed - 17 months ago
MVP Talent Corp is a specialised Recruitment Agency matching top talent with leading edge employers.