MVP Talent Corp – Calgary, AB
We are currently recruiting for intermediate to senior software developers for many positions using a variety of different languages such as Java (J2EE), C#.net and LabVIEW (used in for instrumentation and control system development). This is development of web-based applications not web sites. Candidates will work on both server-side as well as UI and will work with the most current tools and technologies. Current team size is approximately 16+ members and soon growing to approximately 25.
Must Have Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience developing either stand-along or web-based applications NOT web site development.
- Experience with any OO language such as Java, C#.net
- Willing to learn new languages (like LabVIEW). Fast learner of technical stuff!
- Scrum, Agile
- Fluent English speaking skills
- Excellent analytic skills and experience trouble shooting complex software problems.
- “Speak-up” mentality, have the ability to professional challenge and debate
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Software / Computer Engineering or Computer Science or other related field of study.
- Experience with databases and reporting tools (oracle and SQL Server, Linux OS)
- Experience with additional languages such as PHP, Ruby, C# .net. Bootstrap and Backbone.
- Background in Instrumentation, Data Acquisition and control systems
The company is a progressive company using technology to acquire data and provide automated controls to the Oil and Gas industry. The company, which has a 20 year-long and stable history, has been integrating software and hardware instrumentation systems for data measurement, automation and control. We offer a flexible working environment that fits with you busy life outside of work.
The company provides a challenging environment in which each employee is empowered to be innovative and creative to achieve goals. High value is placed on recruiting and maintaining a core of highly skilled and positive people who thrive in a stimulating team oriented workplace
Please note we will consider candidates at the intermediate or senior level with skills that match our Must have and Nice-to-have’s listed above.
Multiple positions are available.
Positions are located in Calgary, Alberta. No relocation assistance is available, must have current legal working status for Canada.
Indeed - 16 months ago
MVP Talent Corp is a specialised Recruitment Agency matching top talent with leading edge employers.