Municipal Tax Equity (MTE) Consultants Inc. is a growth oriented, private sector consulting firm that provides support services to municipalities in the field of taxation and assessment. We are situated off the 401 just west of The City of Mississauga. MTE offers a competitive salary and full benefits package.
Reporting to the senior programmer, we are currently seeking a .NET programmer to join our team. As a committed member of our diverse consulting group, you will provide support in the design and implementation of new solutions, upgrading existing programs and documenting program details and procedures.
- NET 2.x and 3.x Windows Forms
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008
- Crystal Reports and Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Graphic Design
- Database design using Microsoft SQL 2008 including: SSIS Packages, stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Experience in testing, debugging and quality assurance
While not required for the position, experience with the following will be considered an asset:
- IIS, TCP/IP, VPN, Symantec System Console, SMTP, FTP
- Technical writing and documentation
- Knowledge of Windows 2000 Server\XP\ 2003 Server\Vista
An undergraduate degree or college diploma in Computer Science or a related field of study. We are looking for a self-disciplined, task oriented individual with 1 to 3 years programming experience able to work to tight deadlines in a team environment. You must have excellent oral and written communication skills and superior abilities in organization and managing priorities.
Please submit your resume and cover letter on or before Friday, February 1, 2013. For more information about our company, visit www.mte.ca.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that we are not accessible by public transit.