MTY Group is among the foremost quick service companies in Canada. It operates 26 banners, of which 22 are fully owned and 4 are under exclusive license agreements. MTY Group's multi-bannered strategy has allowed it to become a leader in its class.
MTY Group works hard every day to assert itself as a dynamic and innovative organization. The company maintains a leading position in its market through acquisitions and national and international expansion, as well as continuous operational improvements for service that consistently exceeds consumer expectations.
With over 2200 units and a broad range of quick service solutions, MTY Group is uniquely positioned to satisfy the many tastes and needs of consumers.
The Franchise Supervisor will ensure the day-to-day operations of the store in the assigned territory respect the alignment of the corporation's vision regarding business strategy, operation and promotion. The Franchise Supervisor offers support to the Franchisees, Operations Director, as well as internal partners to ensure the overall success of the organization.
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the franchisees in the assigned territory
- Monitor monthly Franchisee’s store performance, proposing proactive and corrective measures, such as targeted promotions, staff training, etc.
- Daily and weekly reports of the stores to the Operation Director;
Work very closely with franchisees, Vice-President and Operations Director, as well as internal partners (Marketing, Supplier) and contribute, in a positive manner, to the group to develop strong partnerships with the various members of the International team.
- Communicate all information and promotion to the Franchisee in the assigned territory.
Qualifications and competencies:
- College degree in management
- At least five years restaurant experiences and three years management;
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Very proactive and strong team player;
- Capable of handling several projects simultaneously
Salary: To be discussed