This position is responsible for satisfying the requests of our customers by performing specific order and administrative functions, and ensuring that their daily transactions are successful and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Receive orders from customers through the phone, email, EDI and/or fax, and process customer orders in warehouse management system and/or customer computer system.
- Print orders onto P/S and/or B/L’s for warehouse picking, packing and shipping purposes, performing all order entry functions to a target 100% accuracy goal.
- Communicate and coordinate with warehouse supervisors on rush orders and arrival of product.
- Confirm all orders as shipped, and ensure all accessorial charges are billing.
- Process incoming receipts in warehouse management system based on documents received from warehouse, update warehouse locations, review for accuracy and investigate/report any variances.
- Advise customers of inbound and outbound product movement and transaction completion. Investigate, resolve and report on any damages or shortages.
- Manage customer accounts for inventory accuracy, stock location, and lot or date-code control. Communicate with Customer Service Manager on any variances, discrepancies and/or problems.
o Previous logistics experience is an asset
Skill & Behavior Requirements
o Strong communication skills, oral and written
o Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills, with good problem solving approach
o Professional phone and Email etiquette, with a strong positive customer service focus
o Proficient with general PC and MS-Office applications
o Ability to perform in a fast paced office environment
Indeed - 21 months ago