As a Senior Business Analyst, you will use data and industry knowledge to analyze the customer/business requirements and technical solutions needed to achieve business goals and objectives.
Additional responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Assuming overall responsibility for defining a solution that matches client’s business needs
- Meeting with clients to gather, analyze and document business requirements and produce system requirements
- Demonstrating system functionality to client
- Playing key role in completion of the specification study and the preparation of statement of work in conjunction with the project implementation team, including assessing the customer’s readiness and the creation of agendas
- Estimating scope of consultant efforts and accurately estimates billable time required for completion
- Guiding the development project team through implementation and testing of the system requirements
- Reviewing test plans to ensure coverage of system requirements
- Primary contact point for client’s business interests, and works toward resolution of issues
- Acting as a point of contact for information, support, direction and leadership for other business analysts, core product management teams and shared development team
- Delivering feedback to the development teams to ensure that future releases of the products meet the ongoing needs of the client/business
Requirements of the Senior Business Analyst include:
- 5 years relevant experience as a business/software consultant in telecommunications or other relevant industry.
- Experience working with data systems (Oracle & EDW) including building queries.
- In-depth understanding of client’s industry (wireline, internet, satellite tv systems etc.)
- General understandings of the project management discipline to ensure primary responsibilities are completed within accepted standards and templates (i.e. Change Management and Issue Management).
- Experience working in a rapid development environment.
- Highly developed English written and verbal communication skills for demonstrations, presentations, consulting with clients and influencing others. Comparable French language skills would be an asset.
- Understanding of the software development cycle.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard