Help us take our marketing communications to a new level.
eCustoms is an established (30+years) SAAS software company in a specialized B2B space. We are updating our image and creating fresher more relevant marketing content – both print and web – based.
That’s where you come in. You are an experienced marketing writer who has experience in independently taking a marketing content project from concept to content that is ready for the design team. You will work with our internal team and stakeholders to plan and execute effective company and product messaging via printed collateral materials and other media.
Our office is modern and spacious, easily accessible by subway (5 minute walk from Wilson station) or car (401 and Allen Road). Free parking is provided. We offer competitive salaries and have a good employee benefit plan.
- Develop an understanding of our products and marketplace
- Meet with stakeholders to ascertain marketing needs and objectives
- Assist with message development and planning of collateral materials to achieve various objectives
- Write clear, accurate copy that achieves the planned objectives, under tight deadlines
What You Bring to the Table
- Degree or Diploma in English, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Proven copywriting skills i.e. writing in a business/marketing setting
- Significant successful in-house marketing / copywriting experience
- Familiarity with and experience in end to end creation of marketing materials from concept to production
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders including senior management
- Ability to be flexible and work within a changing environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle several projects in parallel
If you are interested in this position, please reply attaching your resume.