Great opportunity for a person with proven administrative and organizational skills. Work in a great company and take on a variety of challenging projects and tasks. The ideal candidate will have worked in a setting such as a small office or multi-functional department where they had to do many different things and take responsibility for task execution.
You will be working with friendly people with a variety of backgrounds and interests in a positive, professional atmosphere that is fast-paced yet well organized.
Our office is modern and spacious, easily accessible by subway (5 minute walk from Wilson station) or car (401 and Allen Road). Free parking is provided. We offer competitive salaries and have a good employee benefit plan.
Who We Are
MSR/eCustoms is a dynamic company that uses today’s internet technologies to help other companies solve business problems. We have been in business for over 30 years. To find out more about our company, please visit our website www.ecustoms.com. Note that training about our specific business area will be provided as needed.
Your role initially may include any or all of the following:
- Accounting analysis and reporting
- Work with people inside and outside of the company to keep business processes running efficiently
- Analysis and manipulation of spreadsheets and databases
- Reception relief as necessary
Experience and Skills
- Three years progressive experience in administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and able to follow through on projects
- Post-secondary education in a business-related field or “business common sense” gained through experience
- Excellent independent judgement
- Ability to follow procedures, understand their purpose and suggest improvements when necessary
- Ability to ask questions and use all available resources to get the job done
If you are interested in this position, please reply attaching your resume.