- Setting up, operating and performing preventive maintenance on deposition vacuum machine and cleaning equipment according to work instructions, equipment manual and maintenance schedule.
- Loading work pieces and fixtures into cleaning machine and the deposition vacuum machine manually or other designated equipment prior to deposition process.
- Unloading work pieces after cleaning and coating.
- General knowledge of the operating and maintenance of the vacuum coating equipment or vacuum surface treatment equipment.
- Fluent oral and reading skills in order to read and understands written documents such as work instructions, work orders, etc., and communicate with employees and customers.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, sketches;
- Basic knowledge of the PC hardware and operating system.
- Physical ability to lift and carry work pieces up to 50 lb.
3-5 years Job Description
Phone: 416 477 3344
5050 Dufferin Street, Unit 236, North York, M3H 5T5
Education: College Diploma
This is a full-time, long-term temporary job, which has a great potential to become permanent. Full training will be provided to the right candidate. The pay rate starts at $15.00/hr. and could go up to $18.00/hr. depending on your skills.
If you know what it takes apply with confidence in person at 5050 Dufferin St., Unit 236, North York M3H 5T5. We are opened from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. You can also send us your resume. Visit our website: www.jobssite.ca and submit your application online. All the resumes will be looked at, but only those who qualified will be contacted. Thank you.
Please send your resume.
Indeed - 14 months ago