POSITION: RICHMOND HILL MASS DISTRIBUTOR
- Temporary Work position during February and March, 2014. Duration may vary depending on location. Some sites will require distributors for only 1 - 3 days, 9am-5pm weekdays.
- The number of people required depends on location, # of days to distribute
- 8 hours per day - depending on location (Not Including Lunch Break).
- Car a definite asset!
- Car allowance - This amount includes all costs associated with the use of your vehicle and a full breakdown will be provided.
- Payment - approx. 3 - 5 weeks after distribution completion. You will receive your cheque in the mail. No cash advances.
- Meet in distribution teams before tackling territories or after distribution has been completed each day.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. (Strong English Language Skills)
- Sales capabilities/PR expertise, persuasiveness
- Ability to handle challenging situations
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Works well with others as well as on his/her own
- Ability to take initiative and work with little supervision
- Ability to tabulate and report results on a daily basis.
- Physical stamina - a full bag of tentcards weighs approx. 40 lbs
- Ability to withstand inclement weather
- Distribute tentcards, minimum 75 sites per day (one tentcard per site), to make the Walk communities aware of the fastest growing special events, the Mandarin MS Walk and the MS Bike (in select communities).
- Distribution of brochures encourages participation in the Mandarin MS Walk and the MS Bike, public awareness of multiple sclerosis and professional representation of the MS Society. This will eventually raise money for MS research, support, and education and support programs for individuals that have MS and their families. Mandarin MS Walk & MS Bike tentcards encourage individuals to visit the Mandarin MS Walk/MS Bike website for more information and to register for events.
Deadline for applications is Friday, January 24th.
To apply for this position please contact Scott McMillan
Indeed - 12 months ago
The MS Society provides services to people with multiple sclerosis and their families and funds research to find the cause and cure for this...