You’ll have the support of one of the world’s leading financial services companies. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build your own financial services practice, enjoy independence, freedom, flexibility, and recognition for your successes. You’ll benefit from dedicated professional support from our financial centres and head office in Waterloo.
Success in investment and insurance sales takes hard work, dedication, commitment to ongoing learning and professional development, and a passion for helping others. Your career is limited only by how much you are willing to put into it.
As a Financial advisor, you’ll benefit from:
- The opportunity to build your own business and earn an above average income
- Comprehensive training
- Access to specialists to help and support you in areas such as financial planning, wealth accumulation, and health insurance
- A broad range of financial products and services to meet your clients’ needs
- Dedicated, professional support from field office resource team
- Support and backing of a solid organization with a strong name and recognition in its field
If you have a background in,
- financial services,
- business development,
To learn more about a business opportunity that’s flexible and rewarding, and offers a chance for you to grow personally, thrive professionally and serve the community around you. Please send your resume.
Please note: For this opportunity, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada, and age of majority. This Financial advisor role is a full-time, commission-based career opportunity that allows you to operate your own business.