MPS Welding is looking for qualified and hard-working journeyman pipe fitters to fill our vacant positions at our Christina Lake and Foster Creek sites.
- Steamfitter-pipefitters layout, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair piping systems which carry water, steam, chemicals or fuel used in heating, cooling, lubricating and other processes.
- Layout, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair pressurized piping systems.
- Hydro-test and install fabricated pipe spools within structural steel modular assemblies, adding designed supports as required.
- Maintains all tools, work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Is trained and competent on the use of all equipment required to carry out this trade.
- Read and interpret client and company supplied construction fabrication drawings and specifications.
- Able to red-line update drawings to an as-build condition.
- Mentor team members and train and develop apprentices.
- Journeyman certificate required (if applicable)
- Blue book required (if applicable)
- Excellent attitude to safety with ability to demonstrate and foster first class safety culture.
- Preferred Red Seal.
- Good mathematical, scientific, mechanical and logical reasoning abilities.
- Good communication and reading skills.
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) Certification required and other site specific tickets.
To apply fax your resume to 1-638-6029 or via email to alyshawenger at mpswelding .com