We are looking to recruit an experienced VFX Production Coordinator to work with the Production team and Supervisors on our current film projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Producers and Supervisors in implementing project plans and meeting deadlines
- Assisting in both the creation and maintenance of show/department schedules
- Working with artists to implement scheduled deliveries and milestones, along with reporting back status of tasks and milestone targets
- Scheduling meetings and daily reviews, note taking and database management
- Organizing reference materials and tracking incoming and outgoing deliveries to and from clients
- The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating on at least two significant projects of 80+ shots in an established VFX facility
- A solid understanding of CG production pipelines and post production in general is needed, though a willingness to learn and adapt would be greatly beneficial
- Excellent people skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment
- Strong project management skills and a sensitivity towards deadline related deliveries
- At a technical level a familiarity with standard Microsoft office applications is essential, especially Excel and Word, with further knowledge in Filemaker Pro and Microsoft Project being advantageous
- An ability to handle multiple tasks under varying degrees of pressure is a must
- Must have at least 1-2 years of previous Production experience
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Project based
If this position sounds of interest then please apply via our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Indeed - 10 months ago
With offices all over the globe, the Moving Picture Company (MPC) is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating...