We are looking to recruit an experienced VFX Production Coordinator to work with the Production team and Supervisors on our current film projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Producers and Supervisors in implementing project plans and meeting deadlines
- Assisting in both the creation and maintenance of show/department schedules
- Working with artists to implement scheduled deliveries and milestones, along with reporting back status of tasks and milestone targets
- Scheduling meetings and daily reviews, note taking and database management
- Organizing reference materials and tracking incoming and outgoing deliveries to and from clients
- The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating on at least two significant projects of 80+ shots in an established VFX facility
- A solid understanding of CG production pipelines and post production in general is needed, though a willingness to learn and adapt would be greatly beneficial
- Excellent people skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment
- Strong project management skills and a sensitivity towards deadline related deliveries
- At a technical level a familiarity with standard Microsoft office applications is essential, especially Excel and Word, with further knowledge in Filemaker Pro and Microsoft Project being advantageous
- An ability to handle multiple tasks under varying degrees of pressure is a must
- Must have at least 1-2 years of previous Production experience
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Project based
If this position sounds of interest then please apply via our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
With offices all over the globe, the Moving Picture Company (MPC) is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating...