With offices all over the globe, the Moving Picture Company (MPC) is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talents in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Office Manager to ensure that the facility is kept in efficient running order on a daily basis.
The Office Coordinator will have strong administrative skills, a pride in the quality of their work and will have the drive and determination to get things done.
The Office Coordinator will work within the Facilities Team, working closely with our Runners and reporting to the Office Manager.
- Take responsibility for company communications including important announcements, facilities changes, etc
- Translate documents from english to french (VERY Important)
- Communicate with a variety of external service providers in relation to recycling, taxi services, waste disposal etc. as required
- Coordinate and monitor all office supplies, kitchen supplies. staff meals and office flowers
- Ensure that the Runners understand/complete their duties
- Maintain petty cash
- Coordinate company sponsored classes, lunchtime production, after hours classes and all other on-site special events
- Organize and maintain the telephone numbers/system ensuring the necessary support from Systems
- Coordinate any requested video conference/client meetings
- Coordinate company show reels and t-shirt orders
- Managing the facility and taking part in regular Facilities walk abouts to check on any new issues
- Support and backup for calendar/expenses management
- Translate documents and communications
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by the Office Manager
- A minimum of 2 years of admin/coordination experience in a professional environment
- Demonstrable organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Ability to problem solve and communicate effectively in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel/Outlook
- An educational background in business administration or similar would be beneficial
- An understanding or experience of the VFX industry would be a bonus