We are a full service real estate outsourcing firm to leading national and international property owners and retailers, focused on leading shopping centres and retail high streets throughout North America. We live, think and breathe our client’s brands in order to understand their unique needs and ensure their ultimate and continued success.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Intern for our specialized boutique consulting firm based in downtown Toronto. The ideal candidate has a passion for business, geography, and possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please note that we are currently looking for candidates that have graduated and would be eligible for full-time employment upon successful completion of the internship.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing/preparing and proofreading documents, leases and proposals
- email, web-based research, demographic analysis/reports
- General filing, office and administrative duties as required
- Business development including research, networking, and presentations
- Client relations and customer service
- A broad based learning and development opening for committed individuals
- Update and maintain weekly leasing activity and prospect tracking reports
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast paces environment
- Previous office experience
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer, writing and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and learn quickly
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Degree in Business, Geography, Communications, Marketing and/or a related discipline
Internship for 3 months; only candidates eligible for permanent full time employment will be considered.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.