- Assist in the development and testing of electrical and lighting components and equipment.
- Perform photometric test reports of luminaries with photometric testing equipment such as a lighting integrating sphere.
- Measure luminous flux, chromaticity, color temperature and efficacy of luminaries and light sources
- Generate spectral power distribution curves, Isofootcandle plots, Polar Candela distribution plots and Illuminance levels for technical specification sheets.
- Perform point-by-point Illumination calculations and 3D renderings with AGI31, Dialux and or similar lighting analysis software
- Assist in the development with 3d modeling with Autodesk Inventor and /or Solidworks software.
Education and Skills
- Post secondary education in computer aided design software
- Experience with AutoCAD, AGI 32, Autodesk Inventor and /or Solidworks highly desired.
- 1-2 years experience in the lighting industry preferred
- Technical analytical skills with experience in writing and evaluating lighting photometric test report