On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Manager for their plant. They are looking for a strong people manager with experience in a unionized, manufacturing environment. They ideal candidate will be progressive, and possess results oriented process improvement experience, complemented by above average interpersonal skills to work cooperatively in a team atmosphere. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Production Manager will be required to work days, and will be responsible for managing all resources within the plant.
- Indentifying areas for process improvements
- Monitoring all aspects of production activities to ensure quality standards, and production goals are met
- Reduction of operational costs, and lead times through continuous improvements
- Ensuring compliance with all company and government legislated health and safety policies and practices
- Actively involved in developing, and implementing Company policies and procedures
- Accountable for employee resource planning, performance management, coaching and training
- Working with other departments, management team and interacting with customers
- Effective leadership and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and technical skills
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage people, develop employees, and handle employee relations
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Production Manager
- Post Secondary education an asset
- Supervisor/Management training is preferred
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing processes an asset
This role will appeal to an individual who enjoys fostering growth and positive change within an organization. If you have the organizational savvy, strong leadership and interpersonal skills, and are motivated and interested in learning more about this opportunity please reply via Indeed.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
At MNP, it all starts with a relationship. The kind of relationship that helps us better understand your business – and offer you...