Are you looking to take your career to the next level by working with an innovative, exciting and growing organization that will support and cultivate your career? This is a role with advancement opportunities that you don’t want to miss out on!
Our client is a well-established leading manufacturer of portable and stationary grain-handling, storage, and conditioning equipment that as a result of strong brand recognition; a focus on product innovation; and geographic diversification; continues to succeed.
This brand new facility is located in Swift Current, SK, on 8.5 acres with just over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing space. With this space our client will be able to install a new powder coatings paint line as well as engage in lean processes which will help increase quality and productivity. This investment will allow our client to capitalize on the growth potential with current products while also increasing their capability to bring innovative technology to the market.
- Developing and executing of procedures and controls that meet company’s aggressive production expansion goals and objectives
- Ensuring compliance with manufacturing and safe operating practices
- Developing equipment maintenance schedules and lead plant improvement projects including deployment of capital expenditures, procedure development and revisions
- Planning, establishing and managing of an operational budget
- Monitoring fixed and variable operational expenses, labor and maintenance costs
- Monitoring and participating in all quality and safety programming and initiatives
- Directing quality control inspection systems and developing production reporting procedures
- Accountable for employee resource planning, performance management, training, development and succession planning.
- Ensuring positive working environment where employees, supervisors and management are engaged in employment and operational goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Effective communicator, leader and trainer who can work with all levels of management and non-supervisory employees to execute responsibilities of role
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and initiative
- Completion of undergraduate degree or college diploma in engineering or business administration or equivalent experience performing above listed responsibilities
- 5 to 10 years progressive supervisory and management manufacturing experience
This role will appeal to an individual who enjoys fostering growth and positive change within an organization. If you have the organizational savvy, strong leadership and interpersonal skills, and are motivated and interested in learning more about this opportunity please forward your resume to Tracey through Indeed or 204-336-6249.
Indeed - 8 months ago
At MNP, it all starts with a relationship. The kind of relationship that helps us better understand your business – and offer you...