Are you a positive and upbeat professional looking for a career opportunity and not just a job? Would you like to make a difference and rev your career into high gear? We are prepared to coach and train an individual that consistently delivers top notch results and is committed to building a long term career.
Our MNP Winnipeg office has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and well-organized professional to join our team as a Recruiter, supporting our consulting team, our candidates and our clients. This role will appeal to an individual who has the natural ability to have engaging conversations over the phone and in person. This individual will be responsible for working collaboratively with the consultants to conduct candidate sourcing and prescreening calls as well as candidate interviews. This consultative role will require a mature, professional and common sense approach, strong communication skills, and demonstrated ability to build working relationships both internally and externally.
- A Bachelors Degree or Business Administration Diploma or a related area of study
- Six to ten years of retail sales and customer service experience while working in a fast-pace professional environment
- Comfortable making prescreening calls and interacting with candidates and customers within a professional setting
- Strong analytical, follow up, time management, forward thinking and influencing skills
- Flexible, adaptable to sudden priority changes with a strong desire to grow and develop personal and professional skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan tasks independently and proactively while observing sense of urgency
- Ability to independently follow up and follow through
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, internet research and database experience
- Project management and experience using and researching new technology and social media is a definite asset
- Creative business writing skills would be an asset
- Typing speed 40 – 50 WPM required
This role will appeal to a career focused individual with proven business acumen, strong prioritization skills and multitasking abilities, a positive attitude and is very energetic. If you can balance a diverse and changing workload, have the organizational and interpersonal skills, are a team player and interested in learning more about this opportunity please reply cia Indeed or call Linda Beaudry at 204-336-6246.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
At MNP, it all starts with a relationship. The kind of relationship that helps us better understand your business – and offer you...