Are you a confident, ambitious and collaborative claims professional with the ability to work independently? Does the opportunity to influence others through your natural persuasive and inquisitive approach appeal to you? Do you want to work in an environment conducive to achieving your goals for personal performance and career development?
Our Client, one of Canada’s largest property and casualty insurers and distributors provide their products to over 1,300 independent insurance brokers and are seeking an Executive Office Claims Analyst to join their team. Reporting to the Vice President of Claims, the incumbent provides support for regional claims operations and conducts research and analysis of industry developments and initiatives to influence important decisions.
- Works directly with regional claims departments as a resource for claims, coverage and system inquiries
- Serves as the claims contact for other Executive Office departments
- Participates in branch claim file reviews, travelling to Canadian and US branches as required
- Participates in large loss/reinsurance reporting
- Conducts research and analysis of current claims issues, policy writing and legislative changes
- Interact with, facilitate and present research to various departments and audiences
- University Degree or College Diploma, with intermediate to senior claims experience
- CIP designation and commitment to achieving the FCIP
- Experience in Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Familiarity with Ontario Accident Benefit claims and/or property claims is preferred
- Experience with vendor management
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- An interest in information systems
- Proven facilitation and presentation experience
- Automobile Bodily Injury and Accident Benefits claims experience preferred
- Valid passport and the ability to travel approximately 6 to 8 weeks annually to branch locations throughout Canada and the US.
This role will appeal to a creative, credible and collaborative individual with excellent research, communication and multitasking abilities, has a positive attitude and is very energetic. If you have the organizational and interpersonal skills, are a team player and interested in learning more about this opportunity with a cohesive and growing team please forward your resume to Tracey through Indeed or call 204-336-6249.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
At MNP, it all starts with a relationship. The kind of relationship that helps us better understand your business – and offer you...