Location | Calgary, AB
Start Date: Immediately
Founded in 1978, MMP Engineering has been recognized as one of Calgary’s premier structural engineering companies working for residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial projects. MMP Structural Engineering Ltd. are hiring intermediate / senior structural drafting technologist. Please review www.mmpengineering.com for our work scope and experience.
- Generate technical information with minimal guidance and supervision
- Develop finished drawings from general conceptual information and design notes
- Co-ordinate structural drawings with other disciplines on projects
- Provide project drafting and be accountable for schedule and efficiency
- Be accountable to Project Engineers for drawing production and quality
- Minimum 5 years of AutoCAD drafting experience on residential and commercial buildings including timber, steel, concrete and masonry structures.
- Diploma in civil/structural drafting or technology from accredited technical college is asset
- Courses in concrete and steel drafting and design are an asset