Fantastic career opportunity.
Supportive team environment.
Orange based. ASAP start.
Our client is one of the most trusted brand names in Accounting, Taxation and Financial Planning services with a strong focus on clients in Canada They have an excellent understanding of the environment in which their clients operate and to that end are able to provide the highest quality services.
The company is currently experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an Intermediate Accountant or Junior Accountant to join their team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Financial Accounts & Tax services to clients.
- Maintain proper records for audit purpose.
- Preparation of financial and management accounts.
- Statutory reporting including FBT, PAYG, IAS and BAS.
*Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
Ideally, you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree qualified, CPA qualifications would be an advantage.
- 2 years Tax Accounting experience.
- Have the ability to work autonomously.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Taxation and Employment Law.
- Second to none accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills - great customer service.
A competitive salary is on offer and will be based on your experience and skills. This position is open for immediate start and is a great opportunity to join a professional and dynamic team.
If this sounds like to ideal role for you please contact Mark Finch
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mark Finch