$$ Are you motivated and driven to tap out on your earning potential? $$
Due to our consistent best in class results, MJR is expanding – great time for you to join a company which is on the rise within the Collection Industry!
Ask yourself the following questions – if you can confidently answer yes to all of them then you are the person we have been looking for:
- Are you looking to determine your own monthly income?
- Do you possess a proven track record achieving and exceeding targets/
- Are you confident in your negotiation skills?
- Are you a closer?
Senior and Intermediate Collection Officers – full-time permanent positions are available at our Markham Location for premier bank and telecommunication clients. (Woodbine and Highway 7)
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals who possess the following basic qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a 1st/3rd party collections environment – required *bank or telecommunications an asset*
- Clear and effective communication skills with professional phone mannerism
Proven ability to meet or exceed targets assigned
- Excellent attendance record and dedication
- A drive to succeed and a winning attitude
- Able to work independently and as part of a team environment
We offer the following to suitable candidates:
- Competitive Salaries
- Commissions (we offer one of the best commission structure in the industry)
- Bonus performance incentives available
- Signing on bonus of $500.00 (conditions apply)
- Opportunity for growth
- Additional training for the right candidates
If you are a current collections officer and are looking for advancement in your career, send us your resume.
All applications are kept confidential
Occupancies Currently Available - 3
Expected Start - Immediately/ASAP - paid training
Join our winning team! Please ensure to attach an updated resume to apply when replying to poster or fax to 905-671-0771
MJR Services LLC has been a full service contractor since 2002. We offer interior and exterior renovations including drywall and plaster...