Samuel Fasulo – Regional Manager
The Administrative Assistant will be required to perform an array of administrative duties including secretarial duties.
- Customer Focus
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Work
- Provide administrative support to all departmental members.
- Perform basic pre-legal functions.
- Interact with financial institutions and city/governmental institutions.
- Complete and review all reports and other relevant documents.
- Review and prepare all documents, reports and other correspondence materials for the management team.
- Courteously receive and screen all in-bound calls, emails.
- Coordinate departmental office activities.
- Review, evaluate and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Take and transcribe dictation notes and meeting minutes.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
- Assist with report and presentation preparation.
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives and visitors at all times.
- Research and assist with all Requests.
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- Business Administration degree or diploma required.
- 3-5 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant, or relevant role, considered an asset.
- Ability to type 70+ words per minute.
- Proficient use of various office based software including Microsoft Office 2007.
- Busy office setting
- Fast Paced Environment
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Interacts with public at large.
- Ability to conduct and attend presentations.
- Sitting for long periods.
- Repetitive work.
- Overtime may be required.
Indeed - 13 months ago