*MJR COLLECTION SERVICES LIMITED*
Are you motivated and driven to tap out on your earning potential?
Due to our consistent best in class results, MJR is expanding – great time for you to join a company which is on the rise within the Collection Industry!
Senior and Intermediate Collection Officers – full-time permanent positions are available at our Mississauga Location for premier bank. (Dixie & Derry)
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals who possess the following basic qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a call center environment – required *bank or telecommunications an asset*
- Clear and effective communication skills with professional phone mannerism
- Proven ability to meet or exceed targets assigned
- Excellent attendance record and dedication
- A drive to succeed and a winning attitude
Flexible Schedule - 40hours per week
Must be available
8:30a.m. -5p.m. Monday & Wednesday
8:30- 7:30p.m. Tuesday & Thursday
8:30- 4:30p.m. Friday
9-12p.m. Sat (every other Saturday)
This is the dynamic team to join!
See company site for more information www.MJRCollections.com
We offer the following to suitable candidates:
· Competitive Salaries Negotiable
· (Depending on experience - starting at $2,300/month)
· Commissions (we offer one of the best commission structure in the industry)
· Bonus performance incentives available
· Benefits - Health, dental and vision care
· Signing on bonus of $500.00 (conditions apply)
· Opportunity for growth
· Additional training for the right candidates
Ask yourself the following questions – if you can confidently answer yes to all of them then you are the person we have been looking for:
- Are you looking to determine your own monthly income?
- Do you possess a proven track record achieving and exceeding targets?
- Are you confident in your negotiation skills?
- All applications are kept confidential*
Positions also available in our Markham location. Please feel free to email poster with any inquiries. Interviews are being conducted immediately!!
Please ensure to attach an updated resume to apply when replying to poster or to fax 905-671-0771
Occupancies Currently Available - 2
Expected Start - Immediately/ASAP
Post date: October 18, 2013
Application deadline: October 25, 2013