MJR has established itself as a top-performing national supplier of collection and outsourcing services. We provide service to a distinguished list of Canada's credit granters and we are continuing to experience strong, steady growth.
Furthermore, this is a terrific opportunity for self-motivated, dynamic individuals with previous sales or collections experience and a drive for results to further develop an exciting career in Collections. We offer a base salary with commission, full benefits package (medical, dental, vision and pension).
- Drive and achieve specific Daily/Weekly/Monthly targets under the supervision of the Regional Manager.
- Determine best options in efforts of resolving a delinquent file.
- Maintaining professionalism while being firm in negotiations.
- Capability of managing and updating multiple platforms
- Capability of Reading a Credit Bureau & Sighting Available Credit and or potential for a loan (Refinance or Remortgage).
- 1 to 3 years of previous collections experience
- Excellent rapport building abilities with persuasive communication skills to suggest correct solutions to resolve a debt.
- Bilingual (French Mandatory, English Functional)
- Proven successful track record in collections
- Possess excellent organizational skills, strong negotiation skills
- Tremendous work ethic
Indeed - 18 months ago