Our client is currently looking for several CGSB or SNT-TC-1A Level 2 UT techs with TOFD qualifications for a long term project in the Golden Horseshoe area. Monday to Friday 8 Hours per day, with possibility of overtime.
These positions require experienced, energetic, and detail-focused individuals that want to be a part of a growing team and company.
- Perform shear wave UT weld inspection.
- CGSB or SNT-TC-1A Level 2 UT techs with TOFD or PAqualifications
- Phased Array Or TOFD experience is an asset.
- Additional certification in MT, RT, PT, or Visual is also an asset.
- Interact with clients, and provide clear and concise field reports.
- Experience in performance of weld inspection to ASME Section VIII
- Tomoview training a plus, not required
- Work in compliance with Health & Safety Regulations and Policies, ISO 9001 procedures,
- Follow NDT standards and techniques
- Ability to work responsibly and productively with minimal supervision
- Additional work opportunities may arise
CGSB or SNT-TC-1A Level 2 UT techs with TOFD or PA qualifications
Certification in MT, RT, PT, or Visual an asset
We thank all candidates but only those selected will be contacted. Please be sure to indicate the title of the position you are applying to in the Subject line.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
MJ Solutions Co. is a boutique firm specializing in matching skills with trades. This focused approach enables us to offer our candidates an...