Based in Richmond, BC, The Auto West Group is one of the top luxury automotive groups in Canada. Established in 1986, as the first BMW importer in Western Canada, the Auto West Group has grown to over 180 team members, and three of Canada’s leading retail facilities: Auto West BMW, MINI Richmond, and Auto West Infiniti.
At the Auto West Group, we are exceptionally driven. Our mission is to consistently drive premium service, that builds customer and employee relationships for life. Passion, performance, and innovation are at the core of the brands we represent, and therefore at the Auto West Group, we strive to be exceptional in everything we do. We believe our success begins first with the dynamic and driven individuals on our team, to our award winning facilities, and the honest and hands-on service we provide our customers.
In 2002, the Auto West Group opened the doors to its second location, MINI Richmond; one of the 3 original, exclusive, stand-alone MINI dealerships in Canada. In July, 2012, MINI Richmond completed extensive renovations. Although our new dealership will remain “MINI” in its design, it will also incorporate a number of new ‘green’ features including one of the largest solar panel installations in Canada and a living green wall on the exterior of the building. Once completed this dealership will also feature a MINI ‘lounge-like’ feel and will be the largest MINI stand-alone dealership in Canada.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Consultant to join our expanding MINI Richmond Sales Team. Reporting to our Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will be passionate about MINIs and providing exceptional customer experiences for our customers and working with us to continue delivering the personalized service that exemplifies the Auto West Group.
- Selling new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Actively promoting and developing new business.
- Demonstrating a commitment to building and maintaining exceptional customer relationships.
- Actively maintaining current customer and referral network.
- Achieving unit sales targets as determined by management for new and pre-owned vehicles and related products and services.
- Developing and maintaining a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of our new and pre-owned inventory.
- Delivering exceptional customer experiences throughout all aspects of the selling and delivery process.
- Other duties as assigned.
To succeed in this position, you will possess
- A dynamic, customer-focused attitude with a passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Willingness to represent MINI in a FUN and EXCITING environment.
- A desire to learn about the automotive industry.
- Demonstrated sales track record with a minimum 2 years retail sales experience.
- Previous customer-focused hospitality experience.
- The desire to develop a long-term sales career with a great brand.
- The ability to balance a team environment with professional self-motivation.
- The desire to be professional and act with integrity in all business practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an engaging, polished, and professional attitude.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
- Valid BC driver's license and clean driver’s abstract.
- Valid VSA certification.
- Manual transmission experience.