MIL-SIM-FX is a privately owned high-tech company that specializes in the design and manufacture of devices and electronics for military training and simulation. Situated within a unique and niche industry with high growth potential, the company is actively seeking out a results-driven accountant who excels in a collaborative, team-based, project-centric small business environment.
We are currently looking to employ a self-motivated, energetic individual to support key organization activities such as bid and proposal activities, complying with defense accounting regulations, project and cost accounting, and general accounting activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of product and project costs, and proposed pricing for bids and proposals
- Prepare project reports and ensure compliance with applicable defense contract accounting regulations
- Develop labour, overhead and G&A burden rates.
- Support company product pricing activities (i.e. competitive pricing analysis, updated COTS costing/pricing).
- Responsible for project cost analysis to support SR&ED claims.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Professional accounting designation - CPA, CMA, CGA.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Proficiency with MS Project, ERP/MRP systems, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organization, communication and time management skills
- Experience with defense contract bid and proposal preparation would be an asset.
Please apply by e-mail with resume and salary expectation to Human Resources Department
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.