Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic individuals to become a part of our management team. This position offers growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, growing environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruit, train and develop staff for store, ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- Ensure that all associates provide the highest level of customer service
- Ensure all operational procedures are properly followed
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives
- 2-5 years of Sales Management experience
- Must have strong operational skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Michael Kors Canada Co. offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package, and a generous clothing allowance.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready to wear. His namesake company, established in 1981,...