Scope of Position
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Structural Assembler is responsible for assembly, fit and installation of prefabricated parts to manufacture fixed wing or aircraft subassemblies.
- Read and interpret aircraft assembly diagrams and blueprints.
- Assemble and fit pre-fabricated parts to form subassemblies, working at benches or directly on an aircraft structure.
- Assemble, fit and install pre-fabricated parts and subassemblies such as aircraft skins, flight controls, rigging, hydraulics and other mechanical systems.
- High School Diploma
- Completion of a college or other program in aviation or aeronautical technology, with emphasis in aircraft manufacturing or aerospace assembly.
- 2-3 years of aircraft assembly experience.
- Aircraft parts assembly experience is preferred.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
MHI Canada Aerospace, a subsidiary of Japan-based Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, assembles major airframe components such as wings and...