We are continuing our growth in the QSR Pizza Industry by acquiring more franchises every month.
We are looking for a Multi Unit Supervisor to start by managing ONE location and then manage 2-3 more as we grow.
Your daily duties will the following:
- Operating the outlet profitably while executing Our Company Standards. Ensuring Product, Image, Service, Safety and Sanitation standards are met with Flawless Execution.
- Providing and maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers, team members and the business
- Ensuring all team members are trained for their respective positions at all times
- Following prescribed training methods and timelines.
- Utilizing sound people practices at all times.
- Demonstrating ability to delegate task and follow up
- Operating the outlet to budgeted Food and Labour cost goals.
- Providing timely, effective, and engaging training resulting in fully trained professional team members.
- Creating and maintaining schedules that achieve customer satisfaction and further sales growth, while maintaining control of labour costs.
- Providing management and team members with information that keeps everyone knowledgeable about promotions, products, and policies/procedures.
- Ensuring that all team members adhere to all uniform and grooming guidelines
- Executing all National and Regional marketing promotions.
- Creating and executing local store marketing programs.
- Being directly involved in the training and development of Shift runners and Assistant store managers
- Maintaining an employee turnover percent that reflects sound people practices within the outlet.
- Actively recruiting and developing potential management personnel from within the teammates.
- Being responsible ordering inventory.
- Having full understanding of profit and loss statement, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows.
- Effectively utilising statistical reports, operations report and monthly profit and loss statements.
- Conducting employee performance reviews.
- Handling all disciplinary actions as required.
- Maintaining accurate accounting and personal records.
- Ensuring that all weekly paperwork is completed and appropriate information forwarded to head office.
Requirements for the job:
- Canadian Experience as Pizza Store Manager 2 years
- Canadian 4+ years of experience as Pizza Franchise Manager/Shift Runner
- Must have your own vehicle
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be willing to work weekends and late night shifts
Please respond with CV+Resume+Refferences