PLEASE, DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS AD IF YOU FEEL YOU DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA BELOW
Requirements: You must...
- Have your own vehicle that is in current working order and is insured and a valid driver’s license with a decent driver abstract
- Have all your own tools to complete all work
- Have a current working cell phone and email
- Be willing to travel and work anywhere in the GTA and Surrounding areas (Brampton, Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington, Milton, etc.)
- Read and write fluent English
- Have good customer service skills
Service Person: You must...
- Have basic common knowledge in:
Paint touch ups
Trim repairs and installation
Tile repairs and installation
Hardwood floor repairs and installation
Crown moulding repairs and installation
Cabinet repairs and installation
Staining stair cases
Drop ceilings repair and installation
Laminate flooring repairs and installation
Cleaning and repairing window tracks
Re-caulking of tubs and sinks
Fire stopping as per building code requirements
Inspecting of fire places
Installing and repairing windows and doors
Sanding and patch work
Major Renovation/Construction Build: You must...
- Have a firm understanding of what is involved in preparing and cleaning up for major renovations and build of commercial, industrial and residential projects, while working closely with the project manager and contractors;
- Perform quality control after contractors have completed their work and report any deficiencies;
- Have a firm understanding of job safety;
- Have basic common knowledge of landscaping. Examples grass cutting, repairing of patio slabs and levelling/grading;
- Understand driveway patch repairs and minor trenching for sprinkler systems;
- Respond on a timely basis to customer requests and needs;
- Complete required production forms and customer instructions.
If you are motivated, hard working and customer oriented we want you on our team!
Job Type: Temp to Perm Compensation: $18-20/hour