Exciting opportunities at MGA Research Corporation!
MGA is an independent test laboratory which provides engineering evaluation, physical testing, and equipment development services for a wide range of industries including automotive, aerospace, and military. MGA is looking for candidates with a passion to gain knowledge and experience while growing with our very unique company. (more detail please check www.mgaresearch.com)
- The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment, at a quickly growing automotive testing company.
- Position consists of conducting tests on various automotive parts, and the fabrication of different fixtures needed for testing.
- Individual must be a quick learner, a hard worker, willing to try new things and grow with the company.
- We are looking for an extremely motivated individual, who is good at following instructions and working well within a team environment.
- Candidate must be able to work at night shift.
Mechanical testing experience would be an asset.
Folk lift and welding experience would be an asset.