As a global leader in the fashion industry, Mexx continues its evolution as a European-inspired brand that sets its own standards of style and self-expression.
Mexx Canada Company fosters an environment of growth where creativity and innovation are valued. Our employees capture the essence of the brand in their passion and originality. We offer an open, modern and motivating environment where there is no limit to what you can achieve.
Mexx Canada Company is currently looking for a
Reporting to the District Sales Manager, the Manager builds a strong team by providing necessary training in order to maximize store potential through leadership, support and direction while ensuring that all employees are focused on customers and sales targets in order to surpass our customers’ expectations and meet store sales budgets.
Sales & Labor
- Achieve store sales budgets;
- Achieve Wage Cost budget.
- Manage manpower consistently to company standards;
- Carry out performance Management.
- Ensure that Visual Presentation guidelines and directives are executed according to standards.
- Achieve shrinkage target.
- Ensure that administrative tasks are executed as per company standard.
- Experience as a Retail Store Manager or in a similar position is mandatory;
- Excellent knowledge of the Retail Industry;
- Computer skills;
- Team management experience;
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment;
- Strong organizational skills and time management capabilities;
- Strong customer focus approach and mindset;
- Ability to drive sales;
- Communication skill;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Problem solving;
- Passionate, positive attitude, and dynamic;
- Love of fashion and trends;
In addition to a competitive benefits package including a health care spending account, vacation and personal days, we also offer a flexible work schedule and an employee discount on purchases made in any of our stores.
Come live the Mexxperience!