Merit Glass ltd.’s 20,000 sq. /ft. manufacturing facility is where we are able to meet all quality and schedule requirements. Merit Glass provides our employees with the latest products and the best technical training available, ensuring that we provide you with confidence and satisfaction in our knowledge of our products and services.
Production associate works mainly in Prep. Fabrication, ensuring all materials are prepared and assembled according to each production release.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Assembly line work would be an asset
- Flexible to changes in work requirements
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to perform metric and imperial measurement conversions
- Ability to read and understand Blueprints
- Well developed problem solving skills
- Required to work in a Team environment
- Ability to work in a physically demanding workforce
- Understands the importance of general housekeeping
- Complete understanding of the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Verification of proper material in accordance with Project Production Release
- Inspect material in accordance with quality standards
- Willingness to cross train
- Continuous improvement
Completion of high school is required
Experience in a production/manufacturing type atmosphere is an asset.