MERGE is a growing organization that is located in the heart of Liberty Village. Please visit us at: www.merge-solutions.com . If you consider yourself to be a strong developer that is committed to delivering robust platforms that will meet and exceed client expectations; we would like to hear from you. If you have 4 + years of experience working with enterprise level software and Content management Systems (CMS), this could be that fantastic next step opportunity you have been looking for.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years minimum professional experience, working with enterprise level software
- Experience in a PHP based Web Application Development
- Proficiency working with and setting up all aspects of typical LAMP and WISA stacks.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience in .NET a plus
- Demonstrable expertise in Object Oriented methodologies
- Proficiency in MySQL and MSSQL
- Excellent working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Strong knowledge of client/server architectures and best practices
- Experience in modeling and documentation
- Experience with source control management and procedures
MERGE Software Developers are responsible for overseeing the planning, detailed design, and delivery of quality software components and products. This includes working collaboratively with other project stakeholders to analyze and refine requirements, conduct modeling and prototyping as necessary, documenting resulting designs, code level reviews and ensuring best practices are maintained. Together with the lead Project Manager, the Software Developer monitors progress of deliverables in areas of technical responsibility within the larger context of concurrent product programs.
Skill Set Required:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ability to convey advanced technical concepts effectively
- Strong people skills, ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people and gain consensus in an organization
- Strong technical skills, first-hand knowledge and experience with the software development life cycle
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems
- For each development project, work with key stakeholders to define project scope, including deliverables, goals & objectives and resource requirements
- Develop detailed designs for chosen solutions and manage client expectations
- Contribute to the ongoing architectural evolution of Merge software
- Take ownership of detailed project schedules within scope
- Work with other Team and Technical Leads to advance the use of new technologies, development tools and methodologies
- Track and manage personal time as it relates to assigned projects and deliverables
- Work in concert with sales staff when determining initial project scope and timelines
If you are someone who has experience as a and hands on Developer, working with the customer combining your technical expertise with strong relationship building skills this could be the right environment for you. If you like the variety of small and medium sized clients along with fortune 1000 large infrastructure clients, MERGE can offer you the chance to build your experience tool kit. MERGE offers a cohesive work environment, a collegial team of colleagues, a strong Leadership team with the skill to navigate through good and challenging economic times. MERGE has earned credibility in the market place as a leader in their space.
Interviews are immediate for those that qualify. MERGE would like to thank all of those interested and that apply for this role, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.