MERGE is a dynamic company that provides organizations with innovative web-based software solutions. We enable our clients to manage their marketing and communications activities effectively. We help organizations create and manage web content and documents, build online communities and automate marketing processes. We provide visibility into online user actions and behaviors so that the right content can be delivered to the right person, at the right time.
Merge Solutions Inc. understands what it takes to deliver successful business solutions for today's online
Merge has focused on designing and building e-business solutions supported by decades of staff experience in providing enterprise infrastructure solutions that enhance a client’s competitive advantage and improve overall business performance.
Sample Clients: Apple, Nissan Canada, The Beer Store, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Biogen, Infiniti,
Labatt, Alergan Pharmaceuticals, Salus Group, Wyeth, Matchstick, Eli Lilly, amongst many others.
The Market categories are dynamic, fast paced and value conscious. Merge requires a dynamic, experienced Business Development person with “proven skills and abilities” that can rapidly assist the organization to achieve significant growth, as it has done for the past consecutive years.
Inside Sales - Job Description:
The inside sales representative will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the team to grow existing accounts, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
Individual should be a self-starter, motivated, fast learner, and have good verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of computers, Windows, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, and Outlook is a must: Digital and business applications a plus.
The individual will be expected to successfully execute against a business plan to find new enterprise and SMB accounts. The candidate will have strong business acumen and be able to position a value proposition to senior business executives. The individual should be entrepreneurial in nature, focused, and driven. They should have strong communication skills and have very strong phone call presentation and conversational abilities.
- Generate new qualified sales leads and opportunities
- Align with revenue targets and goals
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Present price, and terms in accordance with standard procedures
- Provide quotes
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the sales team
- Update all activity within tracking tools and provide reports on a weekly basis
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer and applicable software
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Manage all databases and campaigns
- Two or more years of experience in inside/outside sales
- Must be a self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Work together as a team to grow company and each team member
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters
- Must have experience in selling software solutions
- Vision: To create satisfied and referencable client testimonials with each and every sale
Compensation: To be determined based upon qualifications and experience.