MEMOTEXT is a healthcare IT and professional services startup company (4 years old) specialized in providing treatment adherence and medication compliance interventions. We create automated digital conversations with patients using the media of their choice (social, speech and mobile). Our engine learns about patient's needs, learning styles and personal barriers to treatment adherence and creates personalized automated health behaviour change interventions. Our clients are small, medium and large cap healthcare stakeholders in the US,UK/EU and Canada.
Does working with a team that is well versed in moving mountains excite you? Or does working with a team that is changing how people interact with their health, their behaviours and technology intrigue you? Does working with design, new ideas, marketing and behaviour change intrigue you?
Social media is not a “task” for you…Social media strategy is second nature. You’re comfortable with a barrage of information coming at you on your phone, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook. Technology and learning new technologies (as a user) is second nature. Fear has no place with you.
To you, ‘difficult things take a while; impossible things take just a little longer.’
MEMOTEXT is looking for a high energy, clever, maybe even smart-assed, tech savvy and fearless administrative and overall support. If you are very serious about your work but you don’t take yourself too seriously…you might be what we are looking for.
You are critical in making sure we have support. No job too big, no job too small. We are a small but mighty company that
- Mail - opening sorting tagging
- Accounts payable and receivable tagging
- Answering phones for various programs - dealing with patients/end users on occasion
- Invoicing and reporting
- Newsletter paper edition - marketing support
- Travel bookings
- Calendar admin. Booking meetings etc.
- Cars, credit cards admin
- Insurance - getting quotes dealing with brokers
- Property tax admin
- Shared drive admin
- Social media admin and marketing support
- Phone plan admin
- Account Management - interfacing/liasing with healthcare clientele
Note: There is a property/real estate management duty that comes with this job. This includes dealing with a number of physical properties that we own (Residential and commercial). Properties are mostly professionally managed by outside parties but you will be responsible for liasing with property management and occassionally directly with tenants/maintenance staff.
- Self-driven, tenacious, energetic – this person will need to be able to take a loose project description and drive it to completion, with little help.
- Eager to gain experience – you may not have experience but you are eager to prove to the world how you can shine.
- Smart – because smart people will respond to challenges like “figure out a way to get cupcakes with our logo delivered to the conference in Philadelphia in 3 days.
This is a small company that is growing quickly. Thanks for viewing.