We are looking to for a programmer developer for one year contract. Here are the details of this role:
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of design experience.
- At least 5 years of Service Oriented Architecture (“SOA”) design and development experience.
Connectivity/Structured Query Language (JDBC/SQL).
- Strong knowledge of Struts, JSP and being able to build dynamic UI (presentation tier) based on dynamic input from database.
- Conduct PoC on Coaches to integrate with external services.
- Strong knowledge of Java scripts.
- Experience interfacing with relational databases utilizing Java Database Experience with Java Message Service (JMS), JEE Connector Architecture, and transaction management.
- Knowledge of Zachman Row 3 and 4 artefacts.
- Applications with ODA Compliance.
- Working knowledge of Rational Unified Process design artefacts; strong Unified Modelling Language (UML) expertise e.g. State charts, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Component Diagrams.
- Knowledge of performance considerations at the time of design and deployment.
- Experience with different presentation and server side frameworks (e.g., Struts, Spring, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java Persistence Application Programming Interface (JPA) etc); Understanding of Agile development methodology.
- Experience with different presentation and server side frameworks (i.e., Struts2, Spring, EJB 3.0, JPA etc).
- Experience with Open text will be an asset.
- Experience with JEE application Servers, IBM Web Sphere.
- Experience with Web Service implementation, and WS-security, application security.
- Deep Knowledge of Websphere Security.
- Knowledge in BPM using Web Sphere Integration Developer (WID) on Web Sphere Process Server (WPS) or Web Sphere Enterprise Service Bus (WESB).
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Experience in writing the build script.
- Must have worked in project based environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Must be able to work under pressure and in high pace environment.
- Must be able to pass required Government security clearance.
Analysis & Design Rational Unified Process Methodology, Systems Development Lifecycle Zachman Framework (specifically rows 3-5)
Application Modeling Tool Rational Software Architect v.6.0, 7.0
Application Server IBM Websphere v 6 or higher and WebSphere Application Server (ND) 188.8.131.52, WebSphere Application Server (ND) 184.108.40.206, WebSphere Process Server 220.127.116.11, Process Choreographer 18.104.22.168, SCA FEP 22.214.171.124
Database Microsoft Access®, Oracle Enterprise Edition 10g, ver. 10.2.0.4.2, 11g
Database Design Tool Oracle Designer v9.i, 10g and 11g
Development Environment Websphere Studio Application Developer v5.1.1, RAD 7.5.0 WID v7.0 Websphere ILOG Jrules 7.x (nice to have)
Office Automation Tools Microsoft Office, including Exchange/Outlook
Operating Systems Windows XP, MS Windows 2000/2003, SUN Solaris, Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Edition - sp2
Server Platform Windows 2003 and Sun Solaris
Tools IBM/Rational® Products ClearCase 7.0, ClearQuest, Requisite Pro, Requirement Composer, Rational Application Developer for Websphere®
Testing Tools (Optional)
Mercury QuickTest Professional 10.x Astra LoadTest 5.4.3 (with Load Runner) IBM AppScan Rational Quality Manager Rational Performance Tester
Web Browser Internet Explorer, Firefox©
Web Server IBM HTTP Version 1.3.26 and IIS
Work Location – 10th Floor, 40 St. Clair
Please submit your resume for consideration with a ref number of PD0408.
Indeed - 30+ days ago