Job Category: Information Technology
Department: IT/Head Office
Location: Head Office, Oakville, ON
Status: Full Time, Employee
Relevant work experience: No experience required
MDG Computers Canada Inc. is a well recognized leader in computer technology. Over the last 20 years, MDG has grown exponentially to become “The Largest Selling Canadian Owned PC Brand.” Our portfolio of award-winning PCs and Notebooks is used by millions of people and businesses throughout Canada.
MDG Computers Canada Inc. is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Programmer. This position is based out of our Head Office location in Oakville, ON.
Working out of our MDG Direct Division, the Programmer is responsible for development of new custom applications and maintenance of existing applications. This unique role also develops, maintains and supports MDG programs, manages the SQL database and completes special IT projects. The opportunity is best suited for a diligent and self-motivated multi tasker who can manage and execute requests in a fast-paced environment, and deliver quality work within tight deadlines.
- Analyze complex financial data sets
- Organize disparate customer data
- Create reports using Excel / Crystal Reports
- Software development (C++ / .NET)
- Database administration / modeling activities
- SQL Server / PL/SQL skills an asset
- C++ Programming skills an asset
- IT Support experience an asset
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Organized and able to prioritize various tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Methodical and analytical with problem solving situations.
- Dedicated with meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently but effectively as part of a team.
- A University degree in an IT discipline or equivalent.
- Students graduating in the months of May can apply
This opportunity is best suited for an adaptable and efficient Programmer who has proven experience in development. The position offers a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in capitalizing on this exciting opportunity with one of Canada’s leading technology companies, please submit your resume. Cover letters are strongly encouraged.
Salary CAD 50000 - 60000 Annual Salary
Education Required Bachelor's Degree
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time