Collector (Finance Representative)
Job Category: Financial Services
Department: MDG Direct
Location: Head Office-Oakville/ON
Status: Full time employee
Experience: 1-2 years
MDG Computers Canada Inc., “The Largest Selling Canadian PC Brand” is growing its Head Office Collections Department, and has created an exciting opening for a professional and experienced “Collector Finance Representative”. The Collector Representative is responsible for completing high volume, first party consumer collections calls in order to collect on past due, and delinquent company accounts. The position is based out of our Head Office in Oakville – near the Mississauga border (public transportation is available).
- Complete a high volume of first party, outbound calls to consumers with past due and delinquent accounts.
- Proactively analyze customer accounts and amounts owed.
- Effectively track calls and return customer calls in a timely fashion.
- Efficiently collect on past due/delinquent accounts.
- Successfully obtain payment commitments from overdue accounts.
- Successfully resolve conflicting situations over the telephone and email.
- Meet set collection targets on a daily, biweekly and monthly basis.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in consumer collections.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional telephone manner, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be available to work afternoon and seldom weekend shifts
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong typing and data entry skills.
- Energy, drive, sense of urgency, and results orientated.
- Strong multi-tasking, negotiation, organization, and decision making skills.
- Minimum grade 12 education.
If you are interested in joining a Canadian owned and operated success story please apply now. Cover letters are strongly encouraged. No agencies or telephone calls p
Indeed - 22 months ago