At Marketing Impact, we offer some of the most innovative and creative custom point-of-purchase displays across a variety of substrates, including acrylic, plastic, metal & wire, wood, and corrugate. Our Shelf Management Systems combined with our modular signage and custom POP displays provide an exciting lineup of retail merchandising and display products.
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative to join our team. This person should be a self-motivated, dynamic professional capable of building strong relationships both internally and externally.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Prospect for new clients from within the retail and packaged goods industries.
- Plan regular meetings with customers, ensuring we are meeting their needs and remain top of mind for them.
- Ensure customers are kept aware on status of their jobs and are notified when issues arise.
- Working closely with the internal departments, quotation/production/art departments, on client orders to ensure we meet our deadlines.
- Follow up with suppliers on an as needed basis.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 3 years in a sales role in a similar industry.
- Existing relationships within the industry would be beneficial.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to work effectively with all levels both internally and externally.
- Creative problem solver coupled with a sense of urgency and can do attitude.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Ability to speak French would be considered an asset.